Friday, January 30, 2015

2014 past - Welcome to 2015

I must apologize. I have not been on here for some time. Life has been busy for me. I have had highs and I have had lows. 2014 was, with one exception, possibly the worst year of my life. The exception being that I married the greatest woman of my life. All of my closest friends joined us, and while my mother had past just a month prior, I know she was there. Also, my dad whom I have had off and on contact with over the course of the last few years came, which meant so very much to me. What is more is that he calls me almost weekly to see how I am doing. We even had Christmas dinner together and he got to see our new house.

So perhaps there is more than one exception. 2015 brings the challenge of making life better. I have a lot of personal goals of improvement, including better health, eating, and exercise. I also hope to spend more time writing and more time doing things like hobbies. Yes, that means keeping up with this Blog as well as starting to work with My wife on her Blog she wanted to do called Twin Cities Food Safari, food reviewing blog for the Twin Cities Area. I hope you are all excited for it and this.

Also, I am excited to get back to spending time with friends, as well as getting back to some of the hobbies I once enjoyed, such as video games. ;-)

Oh, and our Podcast is doing well as well, check us out. Side Project Podcast. We have Facebook and Twitter. We also will be at the Gaming Convention called “Con of the North.” Check us out and interact with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment